Students who wish to enroll in Waldorf University online courses before they graduate can take advantage of Start Point.
Waldorf University is offering traditional college students the unique opportunity to participate in online courses during break. Mini Term students do not have to attend Waldorf University during spring or fall terms to participate. These 4-week courses are a great way to make sure you stay on track to complete your degree. Textbooks and course materials are provided at no cost to the student and there is no set class time required. Students can login at times convenient to their own schedules.
All classes are offered completely online through Waldorf University. Students will need to ensure internet access over the entire term.
Steps to register for Waldorf University Mini Term courses
- If you're a non-Waldorf student, submit an application for admission. If you're a Waldorf student, speak with your academic advisor on campus.
- Confirm with your advisor at your home institution that credit you receive from this course will transfer appropriately.
- Submit an enrollment form. A Waldorf admissions counselor will be available to assist with this process by phone. Students will have the availability to provide credit card information on the form or to the counselor.
Why Take a Mini-Term?
- Gain credits from a Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredited institution
- To work ahead in your field of study
- To lighten your future semester workloads
- To repeat course work for timely graduation
- To maintain athletic eligibility
Learn about our upcoming Winter Mini-Term!